We will start the tour departing from the hotels to board at 09:30 hrs in a small boat, which will give us the possibility to get to know the city of Rio de Janeiro from a completely different perspective: from the sea to the land.
Based on the volume of water, the Guanabara Bay is the largest in the world, and within it there are several recognized islands, such as Ilha do Governador and Ilha das Cobras.
Together with a guide, we will travel along the coast of Rio de Janeiro and Niterói, revealing the beauty of different points such as:
- The beaches of Flamengo, Botafogo and Urca
- Sugar Loaf Mountain, Fort São João, Fort Lage
- The Fortress of Santa Cruz
- Adão and Eva Beach, Jurujuba Beaches, Charitas
- São Francisco and Icaraí, the stone of Itapuca
- the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Gragoatá beach, Mocanguê island, Rio-Niterói bridge
- The island of Enxadas, the port's pier, the Museum of Modern Art
- The Monument to the Dead of the Second World War
At the end, we will return to the port and go to the selected hotels of the passengers.