7:30-8:30pm: We’ll get our Señor Tango Show tour started by picking you up from your hotel and heading over to the venue, one of the oldest tanguerias in the history of Argentine tango.
The space holds up to 1500 people, giving our tour a vibrant atmosphere in which to enjoy the passionate history of the tango. The rotating circular stage ensures you won’t miss a thing.
With more than 40 artists onstage, you’ll see the evolution of the tango, from its traditional roots to the fresh, contemporary styles we see nowadays.
8:30pm: When you sit down for dinner at 8:30, you’ll be presented with a variety of Argentine and international dishes to choose from.
- Traditional braised beef steak
Grilled chicken with mashed potato and wild rice
Grilled trout in lemon sauce with rustic potatoes
Spinach and mozzarella ravioli with a selection of sauces
Pasta: spaghetti, penne rigate (with a selection of sauces)
Reception: canapés and champagne
- Gourmet: Sweet bread, prawns, potatoes in wine and salad
- Crepe of tomatoes, cheese and basil
- Mediterranean: Serrano ham, green bouquet and cheese
- Salted prawns with endives and pepper
Drinks: (half bottle of wine per person)
- Beef tenderloin with mushrooms and rustic potatoes
- Traditional braised beef steak with vegetables and rustic potatoes
- Grilled chicken with rice, green onions and mushrooms
- Squid-ink spaghetti with basil, fresh tomatoes, cream sauce and prawns
- Luigi Bosca Reserve: Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Chardonnay, Sauvignon blanc
- Sain Felicien: Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Cabernet-Merlot Chardonnay, Sauvignon blanc
- Terrazas Reserva: Shyra, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Chardonnay
- Chandon-Champagne Extra Brut
- Beers, soft drinks, mineral water
Apple pie with vanilla ice cream
Passion fruit mousse with seasonal fruits
Classic lemon pie with red fruits ice cream
+ Coffee or tea with petits fours
10pm: Our spectacular show begins at 10pm, with 9 couples onstage dancing traditional tango. With a live orchestra and Fernando Solar (accredited tango singer) to accompany them, the dancers will show you what true, passionate tango looks like.
At the end of the show, the artists will give a beautiful rendition of Don’t cry for me Argentina, a touching symbol of Argentine identity.
Midnight: As the spectacular show comes to an end, we’ll bring our tour to a close by dropping you back at your hotels, after a truly unique and unforgettable evening.