< span style="box-sizing: border-box;"> ITINERARY YACUTINGA EXPERIENCE
< div style="box-sizing: border-box; ">
* DAY 1: Puerto Iguazú to Yacutinga Lodge.
- 14:00 hs: Period meeting in Puerto Iguazú.
- 14:30 hs: Output from Puerto Iguazú to Yacutinga. During the tour we will notice the subsistence agricultural livestock system that predominates in the Northeast of the Misiones Province.
The landscape is extremely picturesque , characterized by the deep green or , the paths reddish and clayey , the Settlers and its Yerba Mate Chacras . In the middle of the afternoon, you reach the South entrance of the Yacutinga Private Reserve , nestled in full Selva Paranaense.
- 17:00 hs: Arrival at the lodge, reception, room distribution. Presentation of the activities that will take place during the stay and introductory explanation about the environmental problems of the Selva Misionera and the actions we are developing to achieve its conservation.
- 8:00 p.m. Dinner and rest.
* DAY 2: Yacutinga Lodge - Yacutinga Private Reserve.
- 08: 00hs: Early in the morning, after a delicious breakfast, there will be a interpretive walk entering the Yacutinga Private Reserve. Each group will be accompanied by guides specialized in biodiversity from the Misionera Forest and also by a Guarani assistant, who will provide additional information on the use of medicinal plants from the jungle , the monitoring and identification of wild animal tracks ; and many other topics of interest for the traveler.
- 12:00 pm: In the middle of the morning I return to the Lodge for lunch.
You will have free time to enjoy the lodge`s amenities (pool, observation towers, fire pit, bar, etc.).
- 4:00 pm: In the afternoon, kayaking through the calm waters of the Yacutinga Reserve. This is a moment suitable for photo-safari and wildlife observation in general. This navigation lasts almost 3 : 00 hs. Silently crossing the area of Forest in Gallery.
- 20:00 hs: Return to the Lodge and Dinner.
For those more adventurous, the guides organize a night walk by the Jungle . Assisted by power sources and observation equipment to achieve < span style="box-sizing: border-box;"> discover nocturnal fauna , in particular owls, barn owls and caprimurfids that are active at night.
* DAY 3: Tomorrow in Yacutinga and return to Puerto Iguazú.
- 07:00 am: Breakfast and free time to explore the surroundings of the Lodge, or simply relax in the nature reserve area.
- 09:00 hs: Rescue of native orchids, it is common to find clusters of arboreal orchids fallen to ground level, when they fall they tend to die due to the change of habitat undergone. To counteract this impact , from For years those responsible for the conservation of the Reserve, carry out their rescue and relocation . Participating in this activity allows to learn about the ecology of the Jungle and make a small contribution in search for the restitution of environmental balance Certificate of Participation is delivered.
- Mid-morning return to Puerto Iguazú (same meeting point). Estimated arrival 12.30pm - 1pm.