The itinerary is full day and the schedules will be approximately the following:
• 07.30 AM - Start of the tour of our transfer service through the hotels from El Calafate to the Port of Punta Bandera.
• 08.45 AM - Boarding at Estancia Cristina pier
• 09.00 AM - Start of navigation: Brazo Norte, up to the Upsala channel (if weather conditions permit, we can see the main front of the Glacier), and finally the Canal Cristina.
• 11.30 AM - Arrival at Estancia Cristina. Upon disembarking at Estancia Cristina, the guide will lead us to the stable, where he will assign the horse and the necessary equipment. Then we will start the horseback riding through the Valley area in a northerly direction, leaving behind the estancia. We will enter the bottom of the Caterina River through the Valley and we will be able to enjoy the immensity of a virgin glacial landscape. We will be able to appreciate agoons and mountains, and the North Hill will accompany us along the route. We will arrive at the Pearson Lagoon where we will stop for lunch.
In this case, a special gourmet lunch can be purchased along with the tour (you must choose this option when buying it). The gourmet lunch consists of: Sandwich in Multi-cereal Bread (2 units): Chicken, smoked pork loin, tybo cheese, sweet onions, fresh leaves and herb dressing; Cookie with Seeds & dried salted fruits; Brownie; Apple; Cereal bar; water x 750cc.
Then we will go back to the Estancia, where we will make a brief historical tour, visiting the Costumbrista Museum.
• 05.30 PM - Departure from Estancia Cristina
• 07.00 PM - Arrival to Puerto de Punta Bandera.
• 08.00 PM - Arrival to El Calafate (Hotel)