Discover the wonders of Argentina, a wide country with beautiful landscapes and strong European influences.
Start by exploring Buenos Aires, described as the Paris of South America, where you will see the sights and savor a scintillating tango show.
Then continue to the subtropical north for a visit to the impressive cascades of Iguazu Falls, declared as one of the New Seven Natural Wonders.
In Mendoza, main wine region and heartland of Malbec grape, enjoy special visits to acclaimed wineries.
End your travel in the midst of the spectacular natural beauty of the Argentinean Lake District.
- Buenos Aires: Casa Sur Recoleta
- Iguazu: Melia Iguazu Resort & Spa
- Mendoza: Cavas Wine Lodge
- Bariloche: Casco Art Hotel & Resort
- Destination host local assistance
- Buenos Aires Tour
- Tango Show with Dinner
- Tour of Iguazu Falls (Argentina´s side)
- Mendoza wine tour
- Bariloche Tour with lunch
- All Transfers mentioned, private service, including to and from airports.
- 3 nights in Buenos Aires, 2 in Iguazu, 2 in Mendoza, 2 in Bariloche.
- Daily breakfast and meals mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bilingual local guides (English / Spanish).
- International or Domestic Flights or Buses.
- National Park Entrance fees
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Route Buenos Aires - Iguazu - Mendoza - Bariloche - Buenos Aires: From USD 950.- p/person taxes included.-