- Pick-up at your hotel in Buenos Aires early in the morning and transfer to domestic airport to get your flight to Puerto Iguazu (Flight duration: 1.45 Hs)
- Welcome at Puerto Iguazu airport by our tour guide and transfer to Iguazu Falls National Park on the argentine side.
- Full day exploring argentina Iguazu Falls.
We will arrive to the New Visitors Center at the Iguazu Falls where we'll walk to the "Natures Interpretation Center". From the Visitors Center we can go onboard the train that goes to the Cataratas Station (Iguazu Falls Station ; it's the trains first stop) in about 8 minutes or we can take a short walk through the “Green Trail” that leads to the beginning of the path towards the Upper and Lower trails of the Iguazu Falls.
We can also take the same train to the Garganta Station (the biggest fall of the Iguazu Falls).
We will have some free time for lunch (not included).
Once we have finished the circuits, we will go back to the Visitors Center where our vehicle will be waiting to transfer us back to the Airport.
- Flight back to Buenos Aires.
- Transfer from Buenos Aires domestic aiport to hotel.