TOUR IN GÜIRA OGA HOUSE OF BIRDS
Güira Oga means Bird House in Guarani language.
Guira Oga is an animal shelter which takes care of animals´rehabilitation.
It is open to the tourism and offers guided naturalistic awareness regarding visits in which the work is based on the following instructions:
* Rescue missionary jungle animals from the wildlife trade.
* Rehabilitation of road kill animals on the roads, or injured by poachers.
* Freeing animals with opportunities to reintegrate into the nature and survive.
* Recovery of those species with skills offspring is part of the mission of this place.
* Research and development of education programs on the need for protection of wildlife and reintroduction of native wildlife.