118 kilometers from Capital Federal in the city of Lobos, Refuge
is a 16-hectare property with 600 meters of coastline and a forest that gives you full contact with nature.
There they offer different categories of tents according to the preferences of each traveler:
- Glamping Premium: Equipped with a 2-seater box spring, bedside tables, air conditioning , secretary, minibar, bedding, rustic living room and lights. It is ideal for couples and romantic night plans.
- Glamping Grand Confort: It has a capacity for 6 people and is equipped with mattresses 1 and 2-seater, bedding, lights and rustic living room.
- Glamping Confort Bosque: Equipped with 1-seater mattresses , bedding, lights and rustic living room, it has a capacity for 4 people.
- Glamping Confort Laguna: Equipped with 1 square mattresses, bedding, lights and rustic living room, it has a capacity for 4 people.
- Glamping Standard: It has a capacity for 4 people and has 4 sleeping bags, insulation, cushions and led solar lights (if you prefer, you can bring your own inflatable mattress)
All categories include breakfast.
In turn, Refugio offers different recreational activities such as Yoga, horseback riding, fishing, kite surfing, kayaking and a calendar of events where guest DJs, live bands and artists visit the venue.
As for gastronomy, it has a brewery which has snacks, empanadas, hamburgers and pizzas made in the clay oven to accompany good beers.
It is open Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 8 AM to 00 AM.
The plus of this space is the beautiful view of the Laguna de Lobos.