The Tangol Travel Blog respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. These Privacy Policies will inform you about how we take care of your personal data when you visit and use our blog and we inform you about your rights and how the law protects you.
We seek to provide you with information on how Viajes Tangol Blog collects and processes your personal data through your use of our site or application, including the data you can provide when you subscribe to our newsletter or set up a user account. The website and app are not intended for children (i.e. people under the age of 18) and we do not knowingly collect data related to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice so that you know perfectly how and why we are using your data. If you have any questions about our Privacy Policies, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will shortly be solving your concerns.
1.The website and app may include links to third party websites, plugins and apps.
Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control those third party websites or applications and we are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website or application, we recommend that you read the privacy notice of each site or application that you visit.
2. The personal data we collect about you.
Refers to any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. Does not include data where the identity has been removed (i.e. anonymous data).
• Identity data includes first name, last name, username, marital status, age and gender, your photograph (when you register for an account with us and choose to include your photograph in your account).
• Contact details include email address and phone numbers.
• The technical data includes the identification of the mobile device (when using our application), the Internet protocol (IP) address, its login data, the type of browser (for use of the website), the configuration and location of the time zone, operating system and platform and other information related to the technology devices you use to access the website or the application. If you use ours from a mobile device, that device will send us information about your location depending on the configuration of your phone. We will ask you to register before using GPS to identify your precise location.
• Profile data includes your username and password, your location and comments. When you log in with us through Facebook, we will receive (unless you change your settings within Facebook), your public profile information (i.e. your name and profile photo), your date of birth.
• Usage data includes information about how you use the website or app, products and services.
3. How are your Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data about you, including through:
• Direct interactions. You can give us your identity by completing forms or by contacting us by post, telephone, email or other means. This includes the personal data you provide when you contact us about the products or services we offer on our website or app; or create an account; or subscribe to our newsletter; Either choose to receive emails or make a comment.
• Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties as set out below:
• Analysis providers such as Google, Facebook to collect standard Internet log information and details of the behavior patterns of website visitors.
4. How do we use your personal data?
We will only use them when the law allows us to. More frequently, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• When necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not nullify those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. You have the right to withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
5. Exclusion of Content and Personalized Ads.
In order for us to provide you with an excellent user experience, we may use your identity, contact, technical, usage and profile details to see what we think you may want or need. This is how we decide which ads and content may be relevant to you. You will only receive our marketing communications by email if you have given us your express consent for acceptance. We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain uses of personal data, particularly in connection with advertising, and to provide you with personalized content.
6. Data Security.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized, altered or disclosed manner. Furthermore, we limit access to your personal data to those employees and third parties who have a business need. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and we will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach when we are legally required to do so.
7. Data Retention.
How long will my personal data be used for? We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including to satisfy any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. We retain your personal data for as long as your account exists or as necessary to provide the website and the application. This includes data that you or others provided to us and data generated or inferred from your use of our blog. In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data.