1. Access to Services
2. Accounts and Passwords
• Use the Services in breach of applicable laws, regulations or contractual obligations.
• Use the Services to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or offend others.
• Interfere, interrupt or create an undue burden on the Services, or the associated hardware, software, and do not prevent or interfere with the use of the Services by others.
• Copy, track, index, extract, collect, compile, obtain, add or store any Content, including, among others, photos, images, text, music, video, audio, podcasts, data, software, source code or object, algorithms , analysis, formulas or any other information available on the Service, including through an automatic or manual process or otherwise.
• Cancel or evade any measure that we can use to prevent or restrict access to the Services.
• Copy, adapt, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, assemble, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, transmit or exploit the Services. Users must not upload, publish, transmit, distribute or make available any material that: (i) is not the user's original work, or that may infringe the rights of third parties, (ii) is false, misleading or inaccurate, ( iii) is defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, abusive, pornographic, vulgar, profane, indecent or illegal, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others regarding race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by Tangol Travel Blog in its sole and absolute opinion, (iv) contains amounts of unsolicited, unwanted, unsolicited content, Repetitive, unauthorized or any other form of similar request (spam), or (v) contains financial, legal, medical or professional advice. To report any actual or suspected breach of any of the above conditions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Viruses, Piracy and other Violations
Users should not:
• Misuse the Services by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or other malicious or technologically damaging material.
5. Intellectual Property Rights and License
6. License Granted By Users
7. Content Availability
Viajes Tangol Blog does not guarantee that any Material will be available, and reserves the right to: (i) delete, edit, modify or manipulate any Material at its sole discretion, at any time, without notification to Users and by any or without reason and (ii) delete or block any Material from the Services.
8. Trust in Information
The opinions and materials provided on the Services are not intended to be advice or recommendations that should be relied upon. The opinions and the Materials on the Services are not intended to be, and do not constitute, a communication, invitation or incentive to participate in any investment activity, or otherwise negotiate the shares of Tangol Srl., Or any other company. Any person contemplating any investment activity should not rely on any opinion or material available through the Services. Subject to the section below titled "Limitation of Liability", we disclaim all liability arising from any reliance placed on such opinions and Materials, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the Materials provided through the Services, we make no representations, warranties, express or implied, that such Materials are correct, accurate, complete, or up-to-date. Viajes Tangol Blog is not responsible for the accuracy of such Materials, and assumes no obligation to update, modify or publicly rectify any statement contained in this document, in light of new information or future developments.
9. Affiliate Links
We participate in affiliate marketing and may allow links to be encoded on some of our pages. This means that we can earn a commission by clicking on it, making a purchase or any other relevant action through the links.
10. User Generated Content
User-generated content is content that you or other users upload, send, post, distribute or make available to the Services. Your communications about the Services are not private or confidential and may be viewed by others who access the Services. We reserve the right to revise, edit, move or delete any CGU, at our sole discretion and without notice, but we have no duty to do so. We do not endorse, endorse, sanction, encourage, verify or agree to comments, opinions or statements published as CGU. Any information or material placed online by other Users is the view and responsibility of those Users and does not represent the vision of Blog de Viajes Tangol. You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Blog de Viajes Tangol has no responsibility or liability towards you for the CGU, including any failure or delay in removing the CGU. If you have a complaint about any CGU, please contact us at email@example.com.
Each user (the "Indemnifying Party") agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Blog de Viajes Tangol harmless, officials, employees, agents, service providers and contractors (collectively, "Indemnified Blog de Viajes Tangol") by and against any claim, losses, expenses, demands or responsibilities (including attorneys' fees and costs), incurred by the Tangol Travel Blog Indemnites that may arise or be related to: (i) any claim of a third party related to the publication, distribution , modification or alteration by the indemnifying Party of any Content. The Indemnifying Party agrees to cooperate with all reasonable requests by Viajes Tangol Blog regarding the defense of such claims. The Indemnified of Blog de Viajes Tangol reserve the right, at their sole discretion and cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any procedure that would otherwise be subject to compensation.
12. Limitation of Liability
13. Privacy Statement
14. Linking or Interaction with the Services
Users can link to the Services as long as this is done in a fair and legal manner, and does not harm, diminish or unfairly exploit the reputation of Tangol Travel Blog. The Services must not be "framed" on any other website. Any service that is linked or interacts with the Services must (i) not extract the Materials from our pages, databases and reuse them for own or public use, and (ii) does not imply that Blog de Viajes Tangol endorses its products or services.
15. Services Links
17. Questions, Comments and Concerns
If you want to file a formal complaint about any of the Materials or Services, or raise questions, comments or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.