Travel along the Northwest of Argentina, visiting the city of Salta and the Quebrada de Humahuaca in Jujuy. Go across the Andes Mountains and discover the mystical Atacama Dessert!
Day 1 - Arrival to Salta. Day free to walk around the city. Night in Salta.
Day 2 - Excursion to the Quebrada de Humahuaca. Purmamarca night (Jujuy).
Day 3 - Bus to San Pedro de Atacama. Overnight in San Pedro.
Day 4 - Excursion to Valle de la Luna. Overnight in San Pedro.
Day 5 - Excursion to the Salar de Atacama and Highland Lakes. Overnight in San Pedro.
Day 6 - Bus to Salta. Night in Salta.
Day 7 - Excursion to San Antonio of the Coppers. Night in Salta.
Day 8 - Transfer to the airport. End of our services.
*** This tour can be extended to other destinations to return to Buenos Aires on 8, or connect directly to the international airport .-
- 3 Nights Hotel in Salta w/Breakfast
- 3 Nights Hotel in San Pedro w/Breakfast
- 1 Night Hotel in Purmamarca w/Breakfast
- Tours and transfers as detailed in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees to National Parks.
- Bus Purmamarca / San Pedro / Salta
- Boarding taxes
- Not specified meals and beverages