This full day tour starts early in the morning when we meet with our guide at a central meeting point in Buenos Aires. Once we got on our bus, we will begin the journey to San Clemente del Tuyu. Located more than 320 km from the city of Buenos Aires, this coastal city is the first to find on the coasts of the Argentine Sea, making it a touristic place, especially during the summer months.
In the nearly 4-hour trip, we travel through provincial routes leaving the big city behind to welcome to the typical pampeano landscape, caracteristic for its wide fields, plains and croplands.
Once we arrive in San Clemente, the bus will go directly to the entrance of the Oceanarium Mundo Marino. There our guide will take us inside the park and from that moment we will be ready to explore the wonders of this place.
Among its main attractions we will find:
- Refugio del Mar (sea refuge): A presentation of the orca and dolphins where caregivers will show us the world of cetaceans and the work of the Mundo Marino Foundation.
- La isla de los Lobos (the island of the sea lions): A presentation where sea lions, sea elephants try to save the island from an evil business woman who wants to build a hotel complex in their habitat.
- Albergue de Pinguinos (Penguins shelter): In this place we will find a breeding colony of penguins inside a recreation of their natural habitat.
- Bahia de Lobos (Sea lions bay): In this display of natural environment, between rocks and waterfalls, we can be fed and watch the sea lions.
- Encuentro Submarino (submarine encounter): You can enjoy a cetaceans watching through a panoramic window of a sink of a diameter of 30 meters. This pool hosts dolphin pups born each year in Mundo Marino.
- Safari Terrestre (terrestrial Safari): safari is an expedition guided into the wild natural world to discover how animals, plants and the environment are related to conform a rustic habitat.
- Lago Paraíso (Lake Paradise): in this magical lake with a waterfall we will find colorful birds, flamingos, fish and flowers.
Everything is ready for us to spend an unforgettable day. Within the Park also we will find different types of food services, shopping, photography and video.
Park visitors can choose from the varied restaurants supermarkets, hamburger restaurants, cafes and ice cream parlors perfect to take time to eat between each attraction (lunch not included).
After hours of fun, we will meet again with our guide to get on the bus and return to the city of Buenos Aires by the same route.
We will arrive in the early evening at the same starting point.