The tour begins with the pick up from the hotels around 1.30 pm. As part of the tour we will visit:
* Koricancha: It is a clear example of the fusion of Inca and Hispanic cultures. On the bases of what was the Temple of the Sun of the ancient Peruvians, the church and the convent of Santo Domingo were built. The temple is a symbol of Western imposition.
* The Main Cathedral: The first stone to begin the construction of the cathedral was placed in 1560. It is a marvel of religious art, home to approximately 300 paintings of the Cusqueña School. It is the result of diverse projects elaborated by different architects. The building material was stone from nearby areas and red granite blocks were also reused from the Sacsayhuamán fortress. It has a Renaissance style front and Baroque, late-Gothic and Plateresque interiors
* Saqsayhuaman: The archaeological complex of Saqsayhuamán is a majestic place with impressive works of stone, some of them up to 120 tons. Its construction took more than 70 years and required about 20,000 men, both in the work of the foundations and in the quarries, the transport of materials, the working and the placement of the stones.
* Q'enqo (Labyrinth): A religious center dedicated to the worship of the earth. It is possible to see a semicircular amphitheater on the outside and a monolith that simulates the shape of a 6 meter puma.
* Puca Pucara (reddish place): It is a military construction located six kilometers from the city of Cusco, and is named after the calcareous stones with which it was built and that over time have acquired a reddish color
* Tambomachay (Temple of Water): A center of worship of water. Formed by a set of finely carved stone structures, aqueducts and waterfalls coming from the springs and nearby hot springs.