Six houses overlooking the sea.
Each has two bedrooms, bathroom, living room and terrace.
The accommodation program includes full board and activities.
Gravina tour of the Peninsula, visit the Petrified Forest, Navigation for wildlife watching, are some of the possibilities.
Activities may vary depending on the weather, tides and schedule tasks in the pens.
The village has electricity from 19hs to 24hs.
Las Casas de Mar are equipped with battery light when the generator is switched off.
Five rental houses overlooking the Steppe, located just 200 meters from the sea.
They feature 1 double bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen and grill. The maximum capacity is 3 people.
The accommodation in these homes include: linen, cleaning and free access to Gravina Peninsula.
It is important to make your food supplies before arriving in Bahia Bustamante, either in Comodoro
Rivadavia, Trelew or shrimp.
Once in situ may hire extracurricular activities (subject adisponibilidad), bike rental, use of the club, make reservations at the restaurant or ask for home delivery.
Proveeduría ancient village maintains a typically Patagonian environment.
• The Restaurant where regional food is proposed based on own production of seaweed, mutton, fish and fruits & vegetables from the garden
• The Club, equipped with pool, ping pong, board games and toad.
• The Museum, where old pictures of the first steps in the Argentina Alguera industry that took place on our beaches are exposed.
• The Living, invites reading and contemplation of the sea through large windows.
Bar service is also available.
• Boutique: option to buy crafts, bird books, maps and related products to the place